Be our guest at a special club event!There is always something going on at The Energy Club. Bring a friend and join us for one of our complimentary events. If you have kids, we'll be glad to watch them and keep them busy and active while you mingle with the adults. We hope to see you soon!
- Rock Wall Certification - Wednesday, March 8th, 6:30 p.m. Taught by Tyler Duchaine. Only $15 per student.
- Intro to Yoga Workshop - Saturday, March 18th, 2:15 p.m. Curious about yoga? This 90-minute workshop will address the basics of vinyasa yoga. Explore basic yoga poses, alignment, and breathing techniques. This workshop is for those who are new to the practice of yoga, or beginners who wish to deepen their practice. Taught by Beth Wolfe. $10 per member, $15 per non-member. Sign up at the Front Desk.
- Intro to Energy Spin - Monday, March 20th, 6 p.m. Free intro Spin session taught by Mark Frieden. Register for free at mindbodyonline.com.
- Member Appreciation Social- Wednesday, March 22nd Featuring wine tasting and local vendors
- Parent's Night Out - Friday, March 31st, 6-8:30 p.m Only $10 per child.
- Shirlington Running Club 5K - Every Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. followed by happy hour at Samuel Beckett's!