Interested in joining the Energy Club team?
See below for available job openings!
Fitness management company seeks a degreed, experienced accountant/CPA for a full-time position as business manager/accountant in Shirlington, VA. The business manager is expected to become controller within 2-3 years, requires a college degree with major in accounting and 5 years of private industry experience in similar role. Business manager/controller positions are hands-on and initially will not involve supervision of other employees. This is a perfect position for a professional who desires a good amount of flexible work hours and location, challenge and opportunity to work with the General Manager and business owners.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainers must be knowledgeable in anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, and must adhere to all established rules/guidelines endorsed by The Energy Club. This is an employee position and not a contracted position.
- Personal Trainers are responsible for scheduling training appointments, showing up for all sessions on time and contacting all clients 24 hours in advance in the event that the trainer is unable to complete the scheduled training session. Must help the fitness director in attaining monthly goals.
- Call inactive members or clients. Review specials and activities.
- Must attend all staff meetings and mandatory trainings as scheduled.
- Must be able to lift a weight load of 100 lb. Position requires physical work, instruction of classes, and frequent lifting.
- Days/hours vary. Must participate in monthly clinics. Must participate in and promote all The Energy Club activities and products.
- All appointments must be scheduled during business hours.
- Must attend The Energy Club Personal Trainer seminars even if certified by other organizations. This ensures that individual training philosophy is compatible with The Energy Club. “Walk and talk” the same language!
- Members who do not request a trainer will be matched according by Fitness Director as preference on training profile.
- Must wear proper uniform with nametag during work hours.
- Trainers must act professionally at all times. No foul language, gossip, arguments, etc. Solicitation and sales of personal products is not allowed.
- The trainer must be familiar with all The Energy Club training protocols.
- Endorsement or recommendation of any fad diets, unsafe workout gimmicks, use of steroids or illegal drugs, or any item/protocol not affiliated with The Energy Club products is grounds for termination.
Earnings are commensurate with education, certification(s), and experience. Must be CPR/AED certified and have a nationally recognized, current accredited certification in personal training and/or college degree in exercise science, sports nutrition, physical education, or other related field, etc. For those trainers working at a full-time status we offer medical/dental/life insurance/ and paid time off. In addition we have continuing education reimbursement and monthly bonus structures for performance.
Hours vary and will be confirmed by the Fitness Director.
1 year minimum within the fitness industry
The Energy Club Fitness Director
Please email inquiries to email@example.com
Resume and copies of valid certification(s), CPR/AED will be greatly appreciated.
No drop-ins or calls please.